A5 | 100 DAYS DRY-AGED BONE/IN STRIPLOIN ( 2 PCS/CS 30 LBS/CS) (Copy)
100 Day Dry Aged Bone-In Striploin
Miyazakigyu from Miyazaki Tokachi Poroshiri Wagyu from Hokkaido
Get the RARE CHOICE of consuming this 100 day dry aged strip to perfection! The Strip has its unique rich flavor and smell of true goodness in beef. The higher the quality sirloin such as this cut has finer marbling and its fiber texture is top quality.
- BMS 8-10
- Authentic A5 Graded Wagyu Striploins imported from Japan.
- Various Prefectures in Japan.
- Certificate of Authenticity is included with every order.
- Each striploin is hand cut to Japanese specifications;
- This product ships frozen.
- Thawing is normal during shipment.
- Product of Japan.
The Miyazakigyu Tenderloin is well known for its tenderness and unique flavor that comes from the unique distribution of intramuscular fat. The cut is perfect for Chateaubriand, roasting whole, or portioning into steaks.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.